Friday, September 5, 2014

A Time

                                                                                 
     God’s timing is perfect. He sent His Son to earth at “the set time” (Galatians 4) and Jesus will return, not as a suffering servant, but as a triumphant King to set His rule upon a new heaven and a new earth at the precise moment, in the fullness of time, for all eternity.

     We were born for a “time such as this.” (Esther 4:14) Why here? Why now? God chose you and me for this time in history, to play our part and to find our purpose. Life is precious. Each breath belongs to our God and He chose when we would take our first and when we will take our last. The beginning and the end. He is there. For such a time as this. I can almost hear His footsteps.

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David and the bright, Morning Star. The Spirit and the bride say, ‘Come!’ and let the one who hears say, ‘Come!’ Let the one who is thirsty come and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.” He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Yes, Come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.  Revelation 22:12-13, 15-16, 20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment