Monday, May 15, 2017

Family


     My mom has been gone for thirty years now. It is impossible to believe and I still miss   her terribly. Each Mother’s Day I treasure time in the garden, reminding myself of the renewal of life and the resurrection to come. As a mom myself, my greatest desire for my daughters is for them to know, love and trust Jesus. It has been my most fervent prayer and both of them are believers. I am humbled and grateful for God’s faithfulness in my life and in my family’s life.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

     Let this be your prayer for your family, for your friends, for your neighbors, that they may walk in the truth of Jesus.

Lord,

Thank You for the people you put in our lives. Give us the heart to share the Gospel with those we know. Let it become our greatest desire for others to come to a saving faith in Jesus.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment