Friday, March 30, 2018

Psalms of the Heart and Soul


     There are so many Psalms to choose from, each one finding God through all of life’s ups and downs. The 91st Psalm is one of protection, reminding us of the One in charge. The one who counts the hairs on our heads (Matthew 10) and the stars in the sky (Psalm 147), the One who counts the number of our days. (Psalm 139)

     Trust Him with your life. Talk to Him in trust and hope. Ask for His peace. He will honor you and your life, from today ‘til forever. Take refuge in Him.

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “he is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:1-2

     Acknowledge Him in all you do. Praise Him both in joy and sorrow. His protection remains firm and forever.

“Because he loves Me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him. I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call on Me and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honor him.” Psalm 91:14-15

Father,

The Psalms echo deep within us as we turn to You for answers, for protection, and to praise You no matter our circumstances. You remain steadfast and true. Protect us and guide us.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment