Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Minute By Minute

 

     Some close friends are going through a difficult time. Waiting for a diagnosis, praying for a cure, wondering how to take the next step. Our minds take us to places we don’t need to go. God’s grace holds us close. He offers minute-by-minute support and, sometimes, that’s what we need to hang on to for dear life. The next minute.

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

     Resting in Christ’s power is a good place to land when we don’t know or understand. His grace is sufficient for this moment in time. And His arms surround us when we are powerless and afraid to move. His shadow covers us.

Whoever dwells in the shadow of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Dear Lord,

Wrap your arms around our friends and others during difficult times and moment by moment You will meet their needs. I pray they will feel Your grace, Your love, Your protection as they move through this time. You are sufficient for the day.

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment