Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Gift of Faith

     A Bible verse hangs from my kitchen window and serves as a reminder of faith as I clean up the dinner dishes; a reminder of faith and hope and Jesus. Our daughter, Angela, gave it to me years ago for my birthday. The verse written on the glass pieces in front of me is one worth memorizing.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.  Hebrews 11:1

     Do you believe this Biblical definition of faith? Do you have confidence in what you hope for? Are you assured of Jesus even when you do not see Him? Our faith gives us hope and confidence. It gives us the blessed assurance of His presence and the eternity we long to see. Savor your faith today in the Savior. It is a gift from God.

Jesus,
Our faith is a gift; a gift of hope. a gift of assurance in the unseen. Let us believe in the miracles to come. You have a good plan for us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment