Friday, December 11, 2015

His Preparation For Us

     As we prepare to celebrate the birth of Christ, as we prepare our hearts to serve Him throughout our lives as believers, did You know Jesus is busy preparing something special just for us? He anticipates and delights as He prepares a home for each of us in heaven. If we could really and truly understand our eternity, none of us would be able to wait another minute! Listen to what Jesus says to you and me:

“Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house there are many mansions…if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:1-2

     Day by day, hour by hour we are getting closer to our heavenly mansion. There will be great joy and love, no more tears, so much to explore and people to meet. You will still be you and I will still be me. We can sit together hour after hour.  You are welcome at my mansion anytime.

Jesus,
Thank You for reminding us of our glorious future. As You prepare a place for us, we wait patiently for You. We thank You for coming to this earth to save us. We anticipate this season with Your joy and look forward to Your coming again.
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment