Thursday, March 10, 2016

Glorious Grace

    Grace found us and saved us. Grace remains available to us every moment of every hour of every day of our earthly lives. Most astounding of all, God's grace is sufficient. It is enough. Grace gives us exactly what we need to make it through the most difficult of days. Grace works through  our weaknesses to show God's glory.

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.". Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthiansv12:9

    Losing your confidence? Feeling weak?  Place your confidence in Christ. He will work through you to show His strength and power. The power that runs the heavens and the earth. The power of the One who was raised from the dead. He will do mighty things through you.

Jesus,
We don't understand it but You are sufficient. You even work through the parts of our lives that we consider unworthy. Shine Your mighty power through us to show Your glory.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment