Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Word


“This is the covenant I will make with them after that time,” says the Lord. “I will put my laws in their hearts and  I will write them on their minds.” Hebrews 10:16

     When we fill our minds and our hearts with the word of God, we will follow His ways. There will be little room left for what is against His heart. How beautiful are the words of our Lord.

I have hidden Your words in my heart that I might not sin against You. Praise be to You, Lord. Teach me your decrees. With my lips I recount all the words that come out of Your mouth. I rejoice when following Your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. Psalm 119:11-14

     Keep God’s Word hidden in your heart and written on your mind and you will not stray from Him. Speak it out loud. Pray it over your children. Praise the Lord with His Words. Thank Him for the Gospel given to you. Rejoice in His Word as in great riches. It is more valuable than silver and gold.

Jesus,

You are the Word of God come to life. We see God’s image in You and understand Your Word through the Holy Spirit’s teaching. Guide us into a deeper understanding and do not let us stray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment