Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thankful For You!

 

     This is a tough year for so many. Whether you celebrate with family or are alone this Thanksgiving, I pray you will find peace, joy and hope. Enjoy time with family, if possible. Remain thankful in Jesus. He is our constant companion, our closest ally, our protector, our God, our friend, the One who died for us. Spend time with Him and thank Him for all He has done for us.

     See you on Monday. I am thankful for you!

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

Jesus,

Thank You for giving us brothers and sisters in the faith. We need each other to remain rooted and strong. We are grateful to You for so much. Give us hearts of thanksgiving each day and please give comfort and strength to those struggling this week.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment