Wednesday, February 2, 2022

An Available Heart

 

     With God’s guidance, can we make a difference?  Has God placed you in the life of a difficult person? Could your kind words change a mood or change a life? Maybe Jesus chose you. As our hearts are open to His love, that love begins to show in our actions, words and deeds.

     With God’s help, we may have just a bit more patience than the person behind us in line. Through the Holy Spirit, our anger can rise more slowly than the other person lashing out at us. Could one of us be the one to speak the words that someone has been longing to hear?

     Maybe it’s you. Maybe it’s me.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send and who will go for us?”  And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” Isaiah 6:8

Jesus,

Here we are. Send us. Use us. Let it be us that represent You wherever we go. Let Your Holy Spirit flow through our lives as we use words of love, encouragement and kindness. It is us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment