Thursday, February 24, 2022

The Paradoxes of Faith

 

     Jesus shows who He is through our weaknesses. Doesn’t make sense, does it? The testimonies of the faithful are filled with the glories of Jesus through dire times. The comfort when we mourn. The faith through disabilities and sickness. The trust when we don’t see an answer. To speak of Him on our deathbed.

     We can’t explain it, but the purpose of our lives is to bring glory to God, to share His love, to witness for Him, to be His ambassadors in a mad world.

We are, therefore, Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us. 2 Corinthians 5:20a

     Will you speak of Christ through the difficult times? Will your faith shine throughout your life? Let His strength guide you and give you confidence in Him. He is sufficient

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses , so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Father,

Give us Your strength and power at our weakest moments and we have many. You are sufficient for this day.

In Jesus name,

Amen

 

1 comment: