Thursday, January 15, 2015

When We Are Filled With Joy

     We do face seasons of sadness. We face the unknown and, thankfully, we experience seasons of great joy; holding a new-born baby, facing the love of our lives on our wedding day, finding a cure, or experiencing a miracle, or something as simple as a walk in the park. I pray your life will have many joy-filled seasons.

For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime. Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

     As believers, we are to live with each other through it all, just as Jesus lives through it all with us.

Rejoice with those who rejoice. Mourn with those who mourn.  Romans 12:15

     I pray that each of you will have times of great joy this year. And when you do I rejoice with you. May joy come to you in the morning and cause you to dance!

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.  Psalm 30:11

Jesus,
Thank you for the moments of joy that fill our hearts. Bless us with those moments this year and remind us to stop, cherish and hold them close when they come to us.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment