Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Power In Prayer


      Our God loves it when we take time with Him. To survive this life, through the ordinary, the heart-breaking and the amazing, we need the loving presence of our Creator. The Bible tells us our prayers rise as incense to Him, that He keeps our tears in a bottle, that our faith pleases Him.

I call to You, Lord. Come quickly to me, hear me when I call to You. May my prayer be set before You as incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Psalm 141:1-2

     When you don’t know what to pray, sit with Him awhile and the Holy Spirit will bring your needs to the Father. Jesus, through His Spirit intercedes for us. Call to Him to be with you. Sit with Him and praise Him. Your prayers and your praise will be lifted to the throne of heaven and all will be well with your soul.

Lord,
We thank You for being there. We long to take more time to sit in Your holy presence, to understand Your Father’s heart for us. Teach us how to pray. We call to you.
In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment