Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Enough


Jesus satisfies our needs, not our wants. God is not Santa Claus. He is enough for our situation today. He provides, just as He did for the Israelites, day-by-day. Go to Him for daily nourishment, just as you do for food and water.

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for You, my God. Psalm 42:1

     Never stray far from His Word, from praising Him, from seeking Him in prayer, and He will be enough. Enough for the day.

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Jesus,

Your love and grace are enough for each day, from now until we arrive in heaven. We seek Your presence and long for closeness with You each and every moment. You will never leave us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment