Thursday, February 9, 2017

Just For You


Pick a verse today and proclaim it out loud! The Word of God carries with it the power of our God. It is His Word and it lives and breathes. It teaches and confronts. It guides and nourishes. It is to be trusted. What’s on your mind? Look up a verse to speak out loud back to God. This is what You told me Father! This is Your promise to me today!

Here are my verses. This is a prayer and I have changed the ‘you” to “me” and the “we” to “my.”  Put in your own name and personalize some Scripture just for you!

I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen (me) with power through His Spirit in (my) inner being, so that Christ may dwell in (my) heart through faith. And I pray that (I), being rooted and established, in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people to grasp how wide and long, and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:16-18

Let the Word of God dwell in you richly today as He speaks His words to you.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment