Monday, February 5, 2018

His Way


     Our God is everywhere. As believers, we can trust in His presence for all of our days. He is beside us, behind us and before us. He understands us so intimately, He knows what we will say before we speak.

You know when I sit and when I rise. You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down. You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue, You Lord, know it completely. Psalm 139:2-4

     He is there, everywhere, when we rise, when we lay down, before we speak, before we say the next word. Count on His presence. Acknowledge His wisdom and care. Reach out for Him through the worry, through the struggles, through the unanswered questions. He knows. He is faithful. His ways are too wonderful for us to comprehend.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Psalm 139:6

Lord,

We acknowledge You and Your wisdom this morning. You know us completely and Your ways are too wonderful for us to understand. We relax into Your presence, leaving our day in Your mighty hands. Guide us and teach us as we go on our way.

In Jesus name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment