Monday, February 4, 2019

Trust


      God loves it when we reach out to Him. Whether we are busy, or struggling, dealing with pain, or just getting through our ordinary days, He longs to be a part of it, all of it We end up worrying, fretting, moving through the days, trying to figure everything out all on our own.

     He is there. We just need to ask. It can be a simple prayer on the way to work, “God I can’t see the way. Help me,” or “Jesus, give me peace right in this situation,” or, “Give me the right words.”

     As we release our burdens to Him, and ask for His guidance, we CAN trust Him to work. He is working ahead of us, making a plan, finding people, finding answers, getting us through the pain with His love and His word, giving comfort and compassion.

     When the dark clouds are hovering nearby, seek His light and His hope beyond it all. His light WILL reappear, often in the most unexpected ways. His love will wash away any fear because He has conquered everything for us and He understands.

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet He did not sin. Hebrews 4:15

     The one and only sinless man, tempted in every way, the one who suffered all of those temptations, the trials, the horrors of evil on His very own shoulders for you and me. He gets it. He is above all else and He can and will figure it all out, all of it, because He understands.Trust Him.

Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8

Surely God is my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord Himself is my strength and my defense. He has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Father,

Give us the ability to trust You with every fiber of our being, no matter what. Even when we can’t see the road ahead, we look to You as You make a new way for us.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment