Friday, April 12, 2019

He Knows You


     With the glory of God as our goal, we can worship Him with all we have, with all we do, with our very lives, fanning the flame of the Spirit within. Remember, there is no one else like you in this world. God has placed you in your neighborhood, in your church, in your family, with your acquaintances to shine, right where you are planted.

     Do you teach? Do you encourage? Do you pray in faith? Do you give generously? Do you recognize the pain of others and are a good listener? Do you have children or grandchildren? Do you have the gift of music or hospitality? Your gifts are made just for you, for your personality, for what you value most, for life on this earth.

     God created you in a wonderful way. And don’t you forget it! Here are just some of the beautiful words from Psalm 139 to remind you of how intimately God knows you.

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise. You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down. You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue, You Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before You and You lay Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, to lofty for me to attain.  Psalm 139:1-6

     He lays His hands upon you, to guide you, to love you, to lift your burdens and to grow you in His Spirit. You are made in His image, fearfully and wonderfully made.

I praise You, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

     God shows off His wonderful works in the way He made you. Let’s bless this day to His glory.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment