Monday, September 26, 2022

Healing Hope

 

     One of my closest friends is undergoing brain surgery this morning. We pray for no complications and hope the large lesion is benign. Normally, I would be there today. My hip surgery is Friday and I have been careful for the two weeks leading up to it, not wanting to postpone.

     When we aren’t able to be together, God weaves a connection. I trust His Holy Spirit to be there, to guide the surgeon’s hands, to protect her and to heal her. These are my prayers. Please add your prayers to mine today and we will believe this together. We pray God will be glorified through this time.

“And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.” John 14:13

Father,

We lift up all who suffer today, to be by their side, to give them Your peace and strength, to hold them close in Your loving arms. We pray for healing and hope in the powerful name of Jesus.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment