Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A Crown of Gray

 

     I recently gave up coloring my hair. Blonde seemed to brighten my mood, lighten my appearance, made me feel younger. I’m adjusting to it. What does God say? Count it a blessing! We are crowned! Listen to this:

Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness. Proverbs 16:31

     Wear it with confidence. It is your crown of splendor! And God will sustain us as we age.

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He. I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  Isaiah 46:4

     God’s word will brighten your mood, lighten your appearance and make you feel younger!  After 10,000 years, life will have just begun. Eternal life is a tough concept in a time-bound world, but believe it. Age on earth is only temporary.

Father

Thank You for our gray hair and wrinkles. Help us to see them as You do. We are beloved children, crowned with glory. Remind us of Your ability to sustain us, to carry us and to rescue us. You are with us from birth until death and forevermore.

In Jesus name,

Amen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the timely message this morning Judy, shedding a whole new light on aging bring it on! 😊 Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete