Friday, October 28, 2022

Intimacy With God/ Fully Known

 

     I pray you have reconnected or become more connected with God this week as we read His words together. His ways, His thoughts are beyond measuring.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts. Neither are your ways My ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

.  The wonders of His knowledge of us, our thoughts, our personalities, our foibles and frailties,  and our gifts are His to use for His glory. Let Him take hold of your life right now and ask Him what’s next. He has hope in store for you until you step into heaven with Him.

     And one day, soon, you will see Him face-to-face and you will know Him just as you are fully known. All things will become new. Such hope, Such love. Such grace.

For now, we see only a reflection, as in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part. Then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

Father,

One day You will be completely known to us. For now, we trust You and Your mighty words to us. Give us Your Spirit power as we meet each day, knowing You are with us always, to the end of the age.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment