Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Intimacy With God/He Guides You

 

     Feeling stuck? Need a new beginning or just some help taking another step? Know that God will guide you and give you hope. He is willing to listen and help as you struggle, as you take a misstep, as you stumble. And as you move ahead, you will hear His voice behind you.

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, “This is the way. Walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

     When you can’t see the way ahead, God can.  He will smooth the way.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known. Along unfamiliar paths I will guide them. I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. This is what I will do. I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16

     God sees you right where you are. He is ready to take your hand and show you the way. Believe Him when He says there is hope ahead.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Dear Father,

We are listening for Your voice. We are waiting for Your guidance. We are looking ahead to hope.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment