Thursday, October 19, 2023

Our Deepest Needs/Love

 

     You are dearly loved by our God.

For we know, brothers and sisters, loved by God, that He has chosen you. 1 Thessalonians 1:4

     He has called you by name:

He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. John 10;3

     He surrounds you:

You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Psalm 139:3

     His love is perfect:

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

     He is always with you:

So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

     He loves you with an everlasting love:

The Lord appeared to us in the past saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have drawn you with unfailing kindness”. Jeremiah 31:3

     Nothing, not ever, can separate you from His love.

Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God, that is in Christ Jesus, our Lord. Romans 8:39

Dear Heavenly Father,

Your perfect love surrounds us. Your presence hems us in. We are Your dearly loved children. Nothing, not ever, can seperate us from Your everlasting love. You shared that love with us through Jesus, our Lord.

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment