Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Hope 2024

 

     My word for 2024 is “hope.” Hope is eternal. Hope is for new beginnings and what better time to imagine a hope-filled future than turning the page into a brand new year? Let’s let go of unforgiveness, of unhealthy relationships, of anger and bitterness and move to hope and peace.

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do. Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Philippians 3:13

     Pray to let go of all that is hurtful and harmful. Hang on to the goodness, the memories that warm your heart and take a step ahead. As you let go of pain and darkness, hang on to light and blessings and hope. God will never let go of you.

I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one will snatch them out of My hand. John 10:29

Father,

We pray to let go of past hurts, of present harm and move with purpose into a future filled with hope. You are the author and finisher of our faith. Give us a brand-new start.

In Jesus name,

Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment