Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Times of Refreshing

 

     Times of refreshing are essential for us, for our mind, for our body and for our spirit. I don’t know about you, but there are days I feel drained. Times I am worried or sleepless, times of doubt, times with no energy. There will be moments of unanswered questions, times of grief and uncertainty.

     Let Jesus refresh your soul today with His love. He can satisfy the weariest spirit, the grieving heart, the uncertain future, the worried mind. Let Him be enough today.

“For I will satisfy the weary soul and every languishing soul, I will replenish.” Jeremiah 31:25

     Times of replenishing are necessary as we allow God to satisfy our needs. I find myself even more grateful for friends and family as I age.  Seeing high school friends, attending celebrations with family or taking a walk with my husband are treasured moments. And the grandkids? They brighten up everything with joy and laughter. Call a friend. Go for a walk. Open your heart to someone you love.

    For they refreshed my spirit as well as yours.  Give recognition to such men and women. 1 Corinthians 16:18

     Share a hug. Refresh others or let them replenish you.

Father,

We are grateful for our much-needed time with our friends and family. Teach us how to refresh and rejuvenate those with weary souls around us. Fill them with Your kind of love.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment