Friday, July 10, 2015

Pleased to Give Us the Kingdom

     I pray the voice of God is a familiar one to you. His character is fair and just. His mercy is new every single day. His grace is sufficient for us in our every weakness. His compassion never ends and His love will follow us through the end of the age unto eternity. Our Father in heaven gave us His Son. These Words resounded from heaven as God’s voice spoke of His beloved Son.

And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased.”  Matthew 3:17

     God’s voice acknowledges His Son. And because of Him and His shed blood on the cross, because of His resurrection we have eternal life. I pray you believe this. Our salvation is a free gift from God and He was pleased to give us the kingdom through Jesus.

“Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.” Luke 12:32

     How will you answer the question Jesus asks?

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die and whoever lives by believing in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

     I pray you do.

Yes, Lord Jesus,
I believe. I pray for those who have not yet met You. I pray they will hear Your voice and open their hearts to the Words of eternal life. There is no name under heaven and earth by which man may be saved. It is Jesus.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment