Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Listen

My sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they know me. John 10:27

     Will you take time to listen to God? Is He leading you away from a bad habit, to find a new path, to forgiveness, to be more thankful, to worship Him more, to study His Word? We long for Him to listen to us and He does! We pour out our hearts and He has compassion on us. We ask Him for help and He comes to our aid. And when we don’t hear an answer? He is with us.

     Is He waiting for you to look and listen for His voice? Is he nudging you forward to a new beginning? Search His Word and listen for His voice, in the thunder, in the whisper, in the silence.

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19

Jesus,

You make a way for us to get rhrough our times in the wilderness, through our wasted time and through our desert thirst. Your Word fills us up. Help us to listen for Your way today. Show us a new beginning
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment