Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Confess and Believe

     Have you confessed the hope you have in Christ? Here is a promise for you and me.

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

     Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. So simple and we make it so complicated. Open your heart and seek Him. He is standing at the door of your heart. If someone you know wants to receive Christ, ask them to pray after you:

Dear Jesus,
I believe in my heart that you came to earth, you died for our sins, you were buried and rose again from the dead. Forgive me, Lord, for anything I have done against You. I receive you now as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life so I may follow You.
Amen


     That’s all it takes and can you imagine the wonder of helping someone get to heaven? What a privilege. What an honor to bring glory to God. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment