Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Open Our Hearts

     Maybe you can make a difference today. Maybe it’s you God has placed in the life of that difficult person. Maybe it is your kind words that can change a mood or change a life. Maybe Jesus chose you. As our hearts are open to His love, it begins to show in our actions, words and deeds.

     Maybe you will have just a bit more patience than the person behind you. Maybe you will be a bit slower to anger than the other person. Maybe you will speak the words that one person has been waiting to hear. Maybe the Gospel is on the tip of your tongue.

     Maybe it’s you.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send and who will go for us?”  And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” Isaiah 6:8

Jesus,
Here we are. Send us! Use us! Let it be us that represent You wherever we go. Let Your Holy Spirit flow through our lives as we use words of love, encouragement and kindness. It is us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment