Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Rock and My Redeemer


      As you walk through your day, ask this question often. “Would this please my Lord and my God?”  As we grow in faith and study His Word, we come to know Him and the things He loves and the things He hates. When we ask Him to guide our hearts and minds, it pleases Him. This is one of my favorite verses. (I only have a hundred or two.)

 May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

     What a beautiful prayer to begin the day.

Jesus,

Let our thoughts and our actions reveal that we belong to You today. Make us mindful of the things that please You. You only want the best for us. May we stay in Your presence and listen to Your uplifting words.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment