Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rest In Him


     Trouble sleeping? Last night was a restless one for me. Tonight I will remember. God never sleeps. He is available 24/7. In those wakeful moments, give Him your worries. Pray for what you need. Give Him the reins of your life. He is awake and ready to hear.

He will not let your foot slip-He who watches over you will not slumber. Psalm 121;3

     After you have given it all to Him, you will rest.

The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14

“Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Father,

Thank You for remaining awake and available to us. Only You can give us complete peace and rest from the concerns of our daily life. We believe Your Word today that promises us rest. We leave our burdens with You as You watch over us.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment