Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving


     As we give thanks today for food and family and friends, remember to praise the One who created us all.

Thank Him for the gift of salvation and our eternal security.

Thanks  be to God for His indescribable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15

Thank Him for His all-encompassing love for us.

This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10

Give Him thanks for everything He has created.

For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. 1 Timothy 4:4

Place Him in the middle of all the praise and thanks.

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name. Psalm 100:4

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I am thankful for each one of you. See you Monday!

I always thank my God as I remember you  in my prayers. Philemon 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment