Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Memorable Moments


     As we reminisce this week and thank God for memories, for friends and for family, let’s think about sweet moments with God. I bet we will be surprised in heaven to learn how many times He and His angels protected us, at the times He grieved with us, or rejoiced with us and for the prayers He answered.

     Has He answered a special prayer immediately? Or have you waited patiently, not believing He even listened, only to discover years later, He was there all along. I believe I have been the closest to Christ during my times of great sadness and worry. Those times bring us to our knees as we beg to understand And He offers everything we need to hold unto. And, He is enough.

     Have you felt His presence in a real way during worship>? Been overwhelmed with His love? Stuck up for Him when others don’t believe? There are so many moments, and as we age, we recognize Him more and more. He is involved and He is everywhere.

     Celebrate your God moments today. Think back to prayers answered, to believing the sufficiency of His grace, to feeling His presence throughout the day, for the people He has brought into your life, for the peace He offers in the midst of chaos. God is good all the time.

Surely Your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

I remain confident of this. I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27;13

Lord,

We celebrate You today, for the moments we share, for the hope you bring, for the trust You develop, for the love that never ends. Your goodness follows us all of the days of our lives. We are confident. You are good.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment