Thursday, March 25, 2021

Now and Forevermore

 

     God’s heart is with you in your suffering. My heart aches for so many right now, those grieving a loss, for those going through treatment for cancer, for those suffering chronic pain and disability. My prayer list is long and I consider it an honor and a privilege to pray. God hears our prayers. He sees our hearts.

     We don’t always find answers, but we know the one who holds eternity in His hands. We know the Creator of the heavens and the earth. He sent us Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, the Alpha and the Omega. Can we trust Him with all of it? We can, and as we do, we find peace.

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast and who trust in You. Isaiah 26:3

     God sees your pain. He will protect you, and walk with you,  and watch over you, now and forever.

The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:8

     His promises and His purposes remain for all of us. His answers are eternal and so are we.

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come I say, “My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please.” Isaiah 46:10.

     God is speaking to all of us in need. His heart is there now and forever.

Lord,

The tragedies and trials of this life cannot be explained in our humanity. But we trust You with our lives. Bring Your hope and peace, Your comfort and Your strength.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment