Friday, March 8, 2024

Forever and Ever Amen!

 

     As we crawl, walk, run, and stumble throughout our earthly lives, we need God through the days, through the seasons, through the sleepless nights, often relying on His grace minute by minute. He is there, always. Getting through the days without Him would be impossible for me, even more and more as I age. His promises hold true, time and time again.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid and do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

     Listen for His voice as He goes before you. Do not be discouraged and do not be afraid. He is watching over you now, tonight, tomorrow and forever.

The Lord will watch over your coming and going, both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:8

     He is preparing a place for you. He knows the number of our days. He has overcome death for us! Take heart and believe in Him and His promises.

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in Me. In My Father’s house there are many rooms. If that were not so, would I have told you I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming back and will take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:1-3

     Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, night by night, year by year, decade by decade, season after season, closer and closer to home. He is preparing the perfect place for you and for me What a reunion that will be!.

Father,

We wait with expectation for Your imminent return. There are days we long to be with You. Keep us steadfast, patient and working until we see you face-to-face. Keep us mindful of our everyday blessings on earth. Soon we will be with You forever and ever.

Amen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment