Friday, November 8, 2013

A Word for the Weekend

     Finding God's timing and understanding His ways is sometimes easier when we look back in history or into our own past. It is most difficult when we are in our own places of darkness.  Let’s learn from experience and strive to trust God even when we cry out to Him, when we don’t understand, when we are lost, alone and heartbroken.

So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all Your works and consider what Your hands have done. I spread out my hands to You; I thirst for You like a parched land. Answer me quickly Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide Your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring the Word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I entrust my life.  Psalm 143:4-8

Trust Him with your life and feel His unfailing love in the midst of it all.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment