Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gratefulness


The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped. Therefore, my heart exults and with my song I will thank Him. Psalm 28:7

     A heart of thanksgiving brings blessings. Even through the storms of life, we have Jesus with us in the boat. He calms the wind. He is the peace in the midst of the struggle. His name brings great power as we pray.

     Praise Him for who He is, for His willingness to walk alongside us through this life, until we are home with Him. He longs to see us as much as we long to see Him. If you are a believer, you have work to do! He has a purpose, a way to serve, a way to show others who He is!

     The Lord is our strength and our shield. Let our hearts trust Him and worship Him. Let our hearts rise up in song to praise Him.

Father,

We exult in our worship. We praise You through our joy-filled moments and through our dark storms. You are with us and will protect us and guide us until we arrive in heaven. Remind us to have an attitude of gratitude and thanksgiving for who You are, not for what You can do for us. We serve You!

In Jesus name,

Amen

1 comment: