Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Path of Life


     I think I have shared the following verse with you in the past. We are talking about the path of life this week. This particular verse has meant so much to me over the last 25 years, both physically and spiritually. Being legally blind has its challenges, but Jesus has taken me on one adventure after another, as I wait for His lead.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them. I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do. I will not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16

     Powerful words for all of us. Trusting Jesus even with our weaknesses and through our most difficult times will allow Him to smooth the way again, to bring light after a time of darkness, to guide us as we stumble along unfamiliar paths. He picks us up, dusts us off and gives us a new direction.

     He offers an abundant life full of adventure. Don’t be afraid. He is the good Shepherd.

“Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.” Luke 12:32

Jesus,

We keep turning back to You. Guide our steps when we falter. Smooth the rocky places before us. Lead us when we can’t see a way out. You are our protector. You are our hope.

Amen




1 comment:

  1. Its quite different blog from others. This is so interesting and nice lines COMMODITY TIPS FREE
    SURE SHOT MCX TIPS we are offering mcx commodity tips free trial

    ReplyDelete