Friday, November 17, 2017

The Path of Life


     Ready to let God guide your ways until we reach home? I am. We will all step off the path, fall down and lose our way. But His ways are above our own and He is always there with a hand to get us back on the straight and narrow road that leads us back toward Jesus.

The Lord will guide you always. He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Psalm 25:5

You guide me with great counsel and afterward, You will take me into glory. Psalm 73:24

Father,

One day we will be in glory with You. Keep us on Your path. Guide us with Your counsel. Speak Your truth into our hearts and do not let us be swayed by the world around us. We love You more than life itself.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. Its quite different blog from others. This is so interesting and nice lines. we are offering commodity tips free trial FREE COMMODITY TIPS TRIAL
    INTRADAY TRADING TIPS FREE TRIAL

    ReplyDelete