Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Restored


     The guilt, shame, unforgiveness, bitterness, anger, hurt, grief, condemnation and fear are taken away by Jesus. The new life in Him brings us restoration from our past and gives us a new way to live in the present, always filled with hope for the future.

     Sound impossible? As we give over our lives to Him, He will rebuild what has been lost or stolen by Satan. I didn’t know exactly what I was missing before Jesus, but I knew it was something. Trying to be good enough, busy enough, happy enough, left me floundering.

     His love restores. A new life begins to emerge from the depths. Souls become alive and joy-filled with the everlasting hope offered in Jesus. Taking away the fear of death reminds us of the joy of our salvation.

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me. Psalm 51:12

Restore us, O God, make Your face shine on us, that we may be saved. Psalm 80:3



Lord,

We praise You for restoring us a step at a time, for building us back up after a life without You. Bring hope to the hopeless, comfort to those who are grieving, forgiveness to those living with guilt and show them a bright and new future.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment