Monday, December 4, 2017

I Will Yet Praise and Trust Him


     Placing our full trust in Jesus with everything in our lives is easier when things are going along the way we expect. We make our plans and when the plans change, when a disruption occurs, a dream is lost or a worry creeps in, we often lose out way.

     Emotions rule the day. Can we get to the point where our faith is so strong, we can absolutely trust God with each minute of each day? I’m not there yet, but I do turn back to Him again and again through the uncertain times, placing everything in His almighty hands.

     He wants good for us. And sometimes the good comes through and after the bad. Our trust builds as He sees us through yet another trying time. We live in a fallen world. Sin entered the world and we deal with the repercussions all day, every day.

     One thing I know and our daughter, Angela, reminds us, “He’s Got the Whole World In His Hands.”  Our amazing God has all of the working pieces of each life, of each creature, of the number of days left for the earth to revolve.

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You. Psalm 56:3

Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8

Lord Jesus,

We can place the uncertainties in our lives in Your almighty hands. You understand our human nature and the fear that creeps in. Take away our fear as we look only to You.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment