Tuesday, December 5, 2017

I Will Yet Trust and Praise Him


     We can continue tp praise our God through the difficult days. He is higher and more glorious than anything on this earth. When you are in difficult times, focus on Him. When you don’t know what to pray, praise Him anyway. David taught us to do just that. He would cry out to God with all of his emotion and all of his tears and he would continually return to trust and praise. Here is just one example.

Why my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5

     Praise does not come easily when we suffer. But praise can lift us out of the depths as we look to heaven for answers. He is above it all.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9



Father,

You endure forever and we are Yours. We do not understand everything, but You do. We praise You today for Your ways and for Your thoughts. Shower us with love.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment