Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Grace and More Grace


     God’s pure grace and His new mercies each day have forgiven me, comforted me, picked me back up time and time again, and sustained me through stormy days. They have been poured into my life no more powerfully, than in the love He has provided for me in my family. Today marks the 31st birthday of our oldest daughter. What joy she has given us over the years and continues to bring to our lives. There is no greater gift than seeing our children grow into amazing adults and into friends.

     I look forward to our daily chats.  My husband always asks, “How do you find so much to talk about every day?”  There is never a lack of conversation and I treasure the moments we get to spend together, all of us as a family,  and just the two of us.

     How has God’s grace been showered in your life? Let’s praise Him with thanksgiving for giving us grace upon grace. Savor each moment. Declare His love to others and thank Him. I thank You, Lord, for the gift of our Angela. May you continue to bless her life. And may God continue to bless each of you with grace and more grace.

And out of His fullness, we have all received grace and more grace, in place of grace already given. John 1;16

Father,

Thank You for the greatest gifts You can give us, love and family. Pour out Your blessings to those we love. Bring birthday blessings to our daughter today and throughout this year.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment