Friday, September 27, 2019

Freedom and Purpose


     As we close out the week of studying His plans and purpose, He reminds us that all of us, working together, as different parts of His body, are working toward one common goal. Our goal, as a church, is to bring glory to Him.

     It is not about us. It is always about Him.

But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you My power and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Exodus 9:16

     God has raised you up at this time, in a particular family, in a work environment, in a neighborhood, to bring glory to His name, so that others mayalso know and proclaim who He is. And every single thing we do, including laundry, eating a meal, fulfilling our passions and desires, the ordinary and extraordinary, can be done for Him.

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:3

     God created us for His glory. That is our united purpose, each one of us, to show His glory.

Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory, I have formed and made. Isaiah 43:7

Father,

You have created us to glorify You. Complete Your plans and purposes in our lives as you continue to work in us with Your everlasting and unfailing love. Give us the spiritual clothes we need in our hearts to live our lives for You and give us freedom and peace to enjoy the journey.

In Jesus name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment