Friday, January 10, 2020

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Forever


    This week we looked to the ancient paths, pressed forward to the future, and anticipated our heavenly home, all with the acknowledgement of the presence of God in our every moment. Living each moment in His care provides us with His peace and joy. Remember, in our ever-changing lives, Jesus remains steadfast and faithful.

Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

     Worried about the future? God knows everything about us. His intimate love and grace for us will be sufficient. His promises are all true and He is real.

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, “My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please.” Isaiah 46:10

     His plans for You are good. Place your yesterdays, todays and tomorrows in His comforting hands. Listen for His voice to give you the next step and rejoice! All is well with our souls.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Jesus,

Your peace and joy are available to us in each moment. Your grace is enough for this day. We give You our lives with abiding hope for tomorrow.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment