Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Yesterday


     As we focus on being present in the moments of our days, the Bible also reminds us to look and learn from the ancient ways, to learn from those that have gone before us, especially from the Scriptures. God will teach us lessons from the lives of others and walk us through the tough times that arise in our lives. Pray for His guidance that comes from His eternal wisdom.

Show me Your ways Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Psalm 25:4-5

This is what the Lord says, “Stand at the crossroads and look, ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.” Jeremiah 6:16a

Remember the former things, those of long ago. I am God and there is no other. I am God and there is none like Me. Isaiah 46:9

Father,

We long for rest for our souls. Your words and Your ways guide us, as we stand at the crossroads of our lives and pray. You have the answers. You provide peace and joy from within. Thank You for the ancient paths that show us the good way to go.

In Jesus name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment