Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Praise and Worship


     Sometimes, it seems impossible to praise God, to trust Him when life appears to be falling apart. When we turn our focus to heaven, when we praise Him no matter how we feel or no matter the fear set before us, He brings us peace. Praise God for who He is even in the most-dire of circumstances. Yes, yet we will praise Him!

Why my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42;11

     It takes sacrifice to praise God when we simply don’t feel like it. He honors out praise when it is difficult to do.

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise-the fruit of lips that openly confess His name. Hebrews 13:15

     And there is the secret to praising God. It is only through Jesus. Through His strength, through His name, through His sacrifice for us. Give Him praise continually!

Jesus,

We offer praise to You, the One worthy to be praised. Keep us continually in contact with You throughout our days and offer lips of thanksgiving to our God.

Amen


1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete