Friday, March 31, 2017

Praise and Worship


     As we end our week of praise and worship, I leave you with several verses of praise. King David sang for the Lord. He danced for the Lord. He worshipped God even as his heart was breaking. He was called the King after God’s own heart. I pray you are a king of God’s heart, too. Enjoy the praises written by King David some 2500 years ago.

I will be glad and rejoice in You. I will sing the praises of Your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2

Sing the praises of the Lord, you His faithful people, praise His holy name. for His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:4-5

Many, Lord my God, are the wonders You have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you. Were I to speak and tell of Your deeds, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5

Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise, His greatness no one can fathom. Psalm 145:3

My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise His holy name forever and ever. Psalm 145;21



Lord,

We praise You and we worship You. We sing before You and we thank You.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment