Thursday, February 11, 2021

Unexpected Joy

 

     There is no such thing as too much love. Our son-in-law has two beautiful children. Tenley is 8 and Ryker is 5. They are cute, funny, energetic and we love them so. They have loving families on both sides and we are lucky to be included as a part of their lives, and I can’t get enough of the love between our daughter and these two amazing kids.

     “Bonus” grandchildren. One of my friends mentioned this term to me when our daughter was planning her wedding and I would agree. They have brought such unexpected joy.

     Has God surprised you in His timing, in a new relationship, in turning your world upside down, in a miracle? Trust Him to surprise you! He is way above our earthly meanderings and expectations.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts higher than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

Lord,

Today we thank You for the extra blessings you shower on us. We wait in expectation for what You will do next in our lives. Continue to surprise us with unexpected joy. Your true blessings await!

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment