Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Renewed

 

     I’m feeling refreshed after reading through the promises of our Lord. How about you? As our faith increases after turning back to Jesus time and again, we can ask for our hearts and minds to be made right and whole, according to His will.

     You may recognize this beautiful Psalm. We sang it every week in our church growing up. I still love it.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Spirit from me. Restore onto me the joy of my salvation and uphold me with Your free Spirit. Psalm 51:10-12

     Such a precious prayer for us to recite! I pray we remain in His presence, with a right spirit and never forget the joy of knowing we will be in heaven one day.

     I often repeat the following verse before I head out the door or am in the midst of a difficult situation.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my mouth be pleasing to You, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Father,

Thank You for restoring us again and again. We turn to You this morning asking for our hearts and minds to be continually filled and renewed with You.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment